Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 3 Recap of the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/20/13

21 days down, 7 more days to go!  This is final stretch and I'm hoping to go strong this week.  I want to stay focused and get both cardio days and both weight lifting days in - this tends to be a challenge since we've had to work out in the evenings which conflicts with the kids' activities, but we've got to make it a priority.  As you can tell from earlier posts this last week, we had a lot of frustration with the lack of weight loss.  It's hard when we are following the plan and eating so well, measuring food, working out as specified and not seeing the results.  I hope that this week gives us some better numbers on the scale and I look forward to MY hybrid plan for the following week.

Week 3 Weight Loss:
Kiana: 1.6 lbs, for a total weight loss of 11.6 lbs or 7.1%
Anthony: 3 lbs, for a total weight loss of 18.8 lbs or 7.2%


Together, my husband and I have successfully removed a little over 30 pounds off of our bodies in just 21 days!  I can't wait to see what the final numbers are and where we end up at the 28 day mark - we have an exciting week ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment