Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 9 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/7/13

Today I woke up 20 min before the alarm, which is annoying to say the least.  I'm not sure if it's this "increased energy" I should be seeing soon or what, but I like to SLEEP! 

Another bummer for the morning was the scale - no change from yesterday! I obviously start thinking of the whys and what did I do wrong? But I then go back to the chapter in the book about week 2 - my body is a different body going into this week than last and its going to react differently. And, I can't stress about it because that will trigger negative reaction with the hormones in my body which causes more harm. So, I'm going to relax and let it be what it is!  Plus, I know that I won't lose another 8 lbs this week - but I am hoping for at least 3, maybe 4.  We'll see how the week plays out. 

I feel good today, I got to work earlier since I got up early, it's beautiful out and I'm nourished with healthy, clean foods that I prepared. Which reminds me, our dishwasher runs DAILY now! It's kind of insane how many dishes are used to make homemade meals, but well worth it. 

Tonight was busy with dance and t-ball but once we got home, I started the pot for soup and went to work out while it simmered.  Since it had been a few  hours since I last ate, I had some pineapple right before exercising - "Don't fast before going fast!" (Haylie quote from the book)  I kind of felt like Super Mom with all the things I accomplished this evening!

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 154.8 lbs
Anthony: 149.6 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 6:15am:
Oatmeal with blueberries

Snack @ 9:15am:
Pineapple

Lunch @ 12:15pm:

Chicken Sausage Fusilli and strawberries

Snack @ 3:15pm:
Apple


Dinner @ 6:00pm:

Broccoli and Chicken Rice bowl

Snack @ 9:00pm:Pineapple

Workout:
45 minute jog on the treadmill

Notes on Food:
I could of had that Chicken Sausage Fusilli for every meal today - it is so good!  Sorry, no pic - I ate it too fast!  LOL - next week.

Here's a pic of the Broccoli and Chicken rice bowl - still a favorite and the kids like it too!



































1 comment:

  1. What kind of rice did you use> and did you use chicken broth for the liquid

    ReplyDelete