Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 16 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/14/13

EEK!  Both the hubby and I went UP on the scale - UGH!  I went up 0.4 and he went up 0.2 - so not by much but ever so irritating.  Part of me wishes I didn't look at the scale daily but part of me loves it.  On the FMD community board, there are others who have the same experiences - slow weight loss after the first week, up and downs on a daily basis, and some who have stopped looking at the scale daily and opted for once a week weigh-ins instead.  I may have to go for the later as well!

I felt hungry all morning - not sure why.  I probably should have brought some veggies with since those are unlimited - oh well.  But by the afternoon, I felt fine and actually didn't really feel that hungry for dinner.  Weird.

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 153.6 lbs
Anthony: 245.4 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 6:45am:
Steel cut oats with blueberries

Snack @ 9:30am:
Strawberries

Lunch @ 12:45pm:

Chicken sausage fuisili and an orange

Snack @ 4:30pm:
Apple

Dinner @ 7:15pm:

Chicken sausage fuisili - brown rice fuisili pasta, chicken sausage, baby zucchini, onion and broccoli


Workout:
Insanity Max Cardio Circuit

Notes on Food:
I "made" the kids try the chicken sausage fuisili tonight and they liked it.  Everyone is coming around to this new way of eating - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment