Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 23 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/21/13

My conversations with my husband about eating healthy have become interesting and I'm glad we are making the choice to eat more organic foods.  The more I read about the nitrates in meats and the use of other chemicals on our food, food containers and everyday household products is simply disgusting.  I'm slowly making the change and there are so many more adjustments that we need to make, but I'm glad we are finally starting to make those changes for ourselves and for a healthier family!

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 151.4 lbs
Anthony: 242.2 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 7am:
Steel cut oats with blueberries

Snack @ 10am:
Apple

Lunch @ 1pm:

Chicken and broccoli rice bowl and an orange

Snack @ 4pm:
Grapefruit

Dinner @ 7pm:

Chicken sausage fuisili

Workout:
P90X Plyometrics


No comments:

Post a Comment