Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 25 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/23/13

I did it - I got all 4 days of workouts in, even with the crazy evening schedule.  I think that as long as you make it a priority, you will make it happen. 

I made it out to the co-op over lunch to grab some things for the weekend along with some baking items for next weekend - there are several recipes that I want to try over the coming weeks.  Per Haylie, "if you bake it, your metabolism can take it!"  And, since I love to bake, why not try some healthier versions of the things we love?! 

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 151.2 lbs
Anthony: 240.6 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 6:30am:
Turkey bacon and celery

Snack @ 10am:
Beef jerky and red peppers

Lunch @ 1pm:

Panera salad

Snack @ 4pm:
Beef jerky and red peppers

Dinner @ 7:30pm:

Filet mignon and broccoli

Workout:
P90X Legs and Back

Notes on Food:
We are coming down to the last few days and my lack of creativity is really showing through. I didn't change much up today and had beef jerky twice, but oh well, it was easy and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment