Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 4 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/2/13

I'm getting the hang of this diet as the days go on.  I do feel better today about having leftover steak and beef jerky for snacks.  I'm also making mental notes on what meals were a success and which meals I'll need to swap out next week.  Which reminds me, I need to update my spreadsheet!

The scale was down, but not as much as each of the first two days - I blame this on the heavy protein intake and the weight lifting.  Either way, I've lost more in the last 3 days than I have any other week on previous "diets".  Let's hope this continues through the weekend!

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 158.4
Anthony: 254.2

Menu:

Breakfast @ 6:30am:
Egg whites with garlic, onions and spinach, scrambled.

Snack @ 9:30am:
Leftover steak and celery

Lunch @ 12:30pm:

Chicken and vegetable soup

Snack @ 3:30pm:
Beef jerky

Dinner @ 6:30pm:

Steak and green beans


Workout:
P90X Legs and Back DVD - switched up the back exercises (since I did those yesterday) and did biceps and triceps during that time instead.

Preparation
I enlisted my husband to help me with cutting up all of the carrots, celery and cauliflower that we had and put them into containers so that they are ready to go for the next few days. I also put raw almonds, cashews, and sunflower seeds (healthy fats for phase 3!) in baggies so that those are ready to go as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment