Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 26 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/24/13

Well, my husband has come around to steel cut oats!  He said he likes them better than regular oatmeal - yeah!  It only takes trying something a few times and realizing how much better it tastes than the more processed version.  I may actually throw out all the other junk food that is in the house for the kids and start buying the organic version or making it myself.  My kids love granola bars, so I'm going to start searching for a good kid friendly granola bar recipe!

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 150.8 lbs
Anthony: 240.4 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 7am:
Steel cut oats with blueberries, egg and peppers

Snack @ 10am:
Red peppers and sunflower seeds


Lunch @ 1:30pm:
Panera Salad

Snack @ 3:45pm:
Red peppers, carrots and sunflower seeds

Dinner @ 6:30pm:

Chicken avocado quesadilla

Workout:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment