Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 22 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/20/13

I managed to have a different fruit with every meal today - yeah!  I'm trying to mix up the foods a little more, but its hard to get away from the "staples": oatmeal, eggs, chicken and steak.  I'm not into seafood, except for shrimp, but no one else will eat it when I make it at home - apparently I don't make Benihana quality shrimp!  I just need to switch out the chicken for shrimp in either the rice or pasta dish and I bet they'll eat it then - something to try next week!

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 151.6 lbs
Anthony: 242.2 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 6:30am:
Steel cut oats with blueberries

Snack @ 10:15am:
Orange

Lunch @ 1:30pm:

Chicken Sausage Fuisili, apple

Snack @ 4pm:
Grapefruit

Dinner @ 7pm:

Chicken and brocolli rice bowl

Workout:
Insanity Cardio & Balance DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment