Monday, May 13, 2013

Week 2 Recap of the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/13/13

Week 2 is OVER and we are at the halfway point - YEAH!!!  There were just as many challenges this week as last.  I think the major one is still the cravings.  Another big challenge is not being able to eat foods on certain days of the week - sometimes I just want to have an apple or cauliflower on whatever day I want.  Although, I can say that we both agree that we are wanting to eat these new recipes and this way of clean eating when the 28 days are over, just as long as we get a cheat meal once a week!

Week 2 Weight Loss:
Kiana: 1.6 lbs, for a total weight loss of 10.0 lbs or 6.1%
Anthony: 5 lbs, for a total weight loss of 15.8 lbs or 6.1%

So this week's weight loss was extremely slow for my husband and almost non-existent for me.  It was a frustrating week, but I didn't cave.  This still feels like the Biggest Loser (without the extreme workouts) - and, yes I am a big fan of the show!  In almost every season that I can remember, the second week is the worst for the contestants as far as weight loss goes.  I really wish we could increase the workouts but I'm going to follow the plan and see where we get.  So far, we've lost a collective 25.8 lbs in 2 weeks!  Truly amazing work when you put your mind to it.  I'm so thankful that I have my husband to lean on during this experience - we're doing this together and that has made the biggest impact!

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs and every other content are thus interesting and helpful it makes me return back again. For-Knees

    ReplyDelete