Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 7 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/5/13

Today feels surreal - I can't believe we made it a week!  I feel more prepared for the upcoming week, or I guess, I feel like I know what to expect.  Today was a prep day.  I went shopping for the things we've come to like and hopefully did a better job at getting enough veggies - although I did stock up on lots of frozen veggies to make it easier.

Weigh in today was great and surprising for me, considering we ate out twice yesterday.  My husband was not too thrilled, he only lost 0.2 lbs.  We plan to assess his portions a little better this week to ensure he's having the right amount.  He was extremely hungry in the first few days last week, so we upped the protein, but I think he needs to increase the veggies instead. 

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 155.2 lbs
Anthony: 252.0 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 8am:
Scrambled egg and peppers, Oatmeal with blueberries

Snack @ 11:30am:
Scrambled egg and peppers

Lunch @ 3:00pm:
Subway salad with chicken breast


Dinner @ 7:15pm:
Grilled chicken, frozen veggie mix and quinoa


Workout:
P90X Yoga DVD (just 30 mins)

Notes on Food:
We woke up later than normal (8am), so our day was a little off with timing of food. We opted to take out the second snack and only ate 4 meals. We tried out subway's salad for lunch. It was pretty good and the Italian dressing was oil based!

Preparation:
I didn't really plan out this day too well, we pretty much winged it, but it turned out pretty well. I made sure that I prepared lunch for Monday and Tuesday. Back to complex carbs and fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment