Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 11 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/9/13

So this week has been extremely slow (or non-existent) for weight loss, which could be expected being the amount I lost last week.  But, it's very frustrating knowing that I'm eating well and working out and not seeing the scale budge.  I went out to Haylie's blog (author of the book) and read about what to do if you get stuck or plateau (link below).  It looks like I'll try to mix up the foods I'm eating a little more and perhaps try something new in the coming days.  I'm following the plan to a T, I just have to stick to it and finish it out.  I still have a goal to make it into the mid-140's by the end of the month.  Here's the link to Haylie's blog post about stuck metabolism:

http://www.fastmetabolismdiet.com/slowwww-metabolism-stuck-mix-it-up/

I guess both my husband and I had some cravings yesterday - and maybe it wasn't so much as a craving but more as thoughts of what I plan to eat on cheat day - Day 29!  Yes, I do plan to have a cheat day when we are done, but then the plan is to have home cooked meals as much as possible and have those cheat meals only every once in a while.

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 154.8 lbs
Anthony: 248.4 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 6:45 am:
Turkey bacon and celery

Snack @ 9:15am:
Beef jerky and cucumber

Lunch @ 1:30pm:

Filet mignon and cucumber

Snack @ 3:45pm:
Beef jerky and cucumber

Dinner @ 7:15pm:

Grilled Chicken and broccoli

Workout:
P90X Legs and Back

Notes on Food:
We put the brocolli in a grill pan and grilled it along with the chicken for dinner.  I bought a salt-free seasoning called Smoke at Trader Joe's. It's pretty tasty, though the husband thinks its a bit bland.  I put some sea salt on as well, which makes everything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment