Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 10 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/8/13

I continue to feel more awake in the morning which is great!  Today was back to phase 2 and my least favorite morning food - egg whites with spinach.  Perhaps I'll do turkey bacon tomorrow instead, but that means I need to find a veggie to eat with it and I think veggies go better with eggs, so we'll see what I decide tomorrow.  I do know that I will be avoiding the hard boiled egg whites - I'm eating beef jerky for every snack instead!

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 154.8 lbs
Anthony: 149.6 lbs before shower, 148.8 lbs after shower -- So, my husband first weighed the same as yesterday, then took a shower and weighed himself again losing 0.8 lbs.  I'm not really sure what to think about why this is.  But going forward, he's doing only one weigh-in - none of this double check stuff!


Menu:

Breakfast @ 6:30am:
3 Egg Whites with onion, spinach and garlic

Snack @ 9:30am:
Beef Jerky and celery

Lunch @ 12:30pm:

Chicken and Vegetable Soup

Snack @ 3:30pm:
Beef Jerky and cucumber

Dinner @ 7pm:

Filet Mignon and asparagus

Workout:
P90X Chest and Back

Notes on Food/Preparation:
I made a big pot of soup again for this week, which I plan to freeze some of it up for next week instead of having to make it again.  And, oh filet mignon, how I love thee!  Super yummy with asparagus on the grill.
I probably should find another source of protein for snacks - but beef jerky is pretty tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment