Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 15 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/13/13

Today was eventful with a lot of changes to my planned meals for the day.  I made up chicken sausage fuisili for our lunches and dinners for today, however I forgot I had a new hire lunch today!  So I hurried online to look at the restaurant's menu to see what my options were.  The choices were very limited, so I ended up having grilled chicken with roasted red peppers, onions and spinach.  It was originally served on a bun and smothered with cheese, but I made modifications and I think I did a pretty good job.  We then got tickets to the unveiling of the new MN Vikings stadium which meant we weren't making it home to have dinner.  We opted for Chipotle which is always good, especially since we could have brown rice on it, instead of just a salad. 

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 153.2 lbs
Anthony: 245.2 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 7am:
Steel cut oats with blueberries

Snack @ 9:45am:
Orange

Lunch @ 12:30pm:

Grilled chicken with roasted red peppers, onions and spinach; pineapple and strawberries

Snack @ 3pm:
Apple

Dinner @ 6pm:

Chipotle bowl with brown rice, lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and salsa

Workout:
None - I was supposed to do cardio but ended up with a huge headache after the unveiling and went straight to bed when I got home. Super bummed!

Notes on Food:
I made steel cut oats this morning - it took longer than I expected but I liked it - more texture than normal oats, but not a big change in taste in my opinion.  My husband thought they were ok - he didn't mind the texture but thought they had a blander taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment