Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 24 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/22/13

I've noticed that I am less reliant on the phone app that I purchased for the diet, however I did mess up and have carrots today so maybe I should keep taking a peak at it LOL. It definitely was a LIFE SAVER in those first couple of weeks, but now everything feels more natural and eating clean is becoming a habit, which I love! 

The question between my husband and I that keeps coming up is - what next?!  What about day 29?  Haylie published a post on her blog yesterday that I thought was awesome, since we are quickly approaching day 29. Link to blog: http://www.fastmetabolismdiet.com/now-what-day-29-of-the-fast-metabolism-diet/
As stated before, day 29 will be a cheat day for me!  But then what?  I still have more weight that I want to lose.  Ultimately I'd like to be in the 130's but I'm not sure I can commit to as much deprivation again just yet.  I'm planning to do a slight modification of both options 1 & 2 that she suggested in her blog (link above).  I also plan to do a full week of the diet, kind of like a cleanse, once every 12 weeks.  Or maybe even every 8 weeks until I get to my goal weight. 

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 151.4 lbs
Anthony: 241.2 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 7am:
Egg white souffle (with red/green/yellow peppers and asparagus)

Snack @ 10:30am:
Beef jerky and carrots

Lunch @ 1:30pm:

Chicken and veggie soup

Snack @ 4pm:

Nitrate free chicken deli meat and carrots

Dinner @ 7pm:

Grilled chicken and broccoli

Workout:
P90X Chest and Shoulders


No comments:

Post a Comment