Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 27 on the Fast Metabolism Diet - 5/25/13

Yeah!  I made it to the 140's!  I'm super excited - I haven't been here since last year, just before our vacation.  Now, to get down just another 10 would be fantastic!  As I go back through our weight loss chart and stats, I notice that we lose more weight in the phase 3 part of the week, which I find interesting since we don't really work out during that time period.  But, it supports our plan for "what's next" - eating a modified phase 3 diet everyday, starting up a cycle of P90X and having a cheat meal or snack in moderation - not a whole day of cheat meals.  And, by a "modified phase 3 diet", I mean, eat a fruit for breakfast and lunch (any fruit), eat a grain for breakfast and dinner (any grain), and get protein, veggies and healthy fats in at all meals and snacks.  I am so looking forward to it!

Morning Weigh In:
Kiana: 149.8 lbs
Anthony: 240.0 lbs


Menu:

Breakfast @ 7:30am:
Steel cut oats with blueberries, egg and peppers

Snack @ 11am:
Carrots and sunflower seeds

Lunch @ 3pm:

Filet mignon and veggie kabobs

Snack @ 6:30pm:

Sunflower seeds

Dinner - none, fell asleep early

Workout:
Just a massage - yeah me!

1 comment: